Hi everybody, this is my first blog to introduce The Sewing Lounge.
I want to write about how it all began..as a dream..
One day I lost my job..the business decided to close out of the blue!! I was out of work, a single Mum with three boys and on a pension. I knew I didn't want to go back to teaching and I knew the time had come to JUST DO IT!!
BUT HOW?
I have always had little fantasies of having my own small business doing something i am passionate about..creating, knitting, sewing,crotchet..all the things I had taken to so naturally as a little girl, were somehow still in my life today..maybe I was meant to do something with these passions. The idea was starting to formulate.
I was scared ..will I do it...I was on mission now..no more dreams I was sick of dreaming I wanted to make it my reality!!
My first step was to mention my ideas to someone I trusted..Margie..my dear friend Margie..I knew she wouldn't laugh or scoff..she was my support and inspiration.
Margie loved the concept at this gave me the initial confidence to start thinking about my next baby step.
I had put my big toe over the line and I was not going to turn back again this time.
................................ to be continued .........................................
Love Sue
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment